Ghana Association of Madison
- promote greater knowledge and understanding of Ghanaian culture and people through social, sale educational, ampoule cultural and recreational activities.
- promote social, unhealthy economic and educational activities for the welfare of its members.
- co-operate with other organizations with similar objectives, and to foster friendly relations with the community.
- assist developmental efforts in Ghana
- provide resources and support to members in time of need.
- serve as advocate for developing appropriate connections through networking that benefit both Ghanaian and American interest.
http://theiu.org/?alisa=%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%8A%D8%B6%D8%A7%D8%B9%D9%81-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%A9&9c9=f6 Ghana Association of Madison is a community of Ghanaians and friends of Ghana who live in and around Madison Wisconsin USA Continue reading see →