كبار الفوركس An external company is a body corporate formed outside Ghana but which has an established place of business in Ghana. This can take the form of a branch, management, share, transfer, registration office, factory, mine or other fixed place of business, but does not include an agency unless the agent is authorized to negotiate and conclude contracts on behalf of the outside company.
خيار ثنائي عرض الفيديو Within one month of the establishment of the place of business, the external company should deliver to the registrar of companies the following:
أفضل ثنائي منتدى السماسرة الخيار 1. An English language translation of a certified copy of the charter, statutes, regulations, memorandum and articles or other instrument constituting or defining the constitution of the company,
2. Statement of the following in duplicate
- nature of business or main objects
- name, address and business occupation of the local
- manager authorized to manage the business in Ghana
- number of authorized shares, amount paid and what is remaining payable in cash or otherwise
- address of its registered or principal office in the country of its incorporation.
- address including post office box number of its principal place of business in Ghana
- name and address in Ghana of a person authorized by the company to accept service of process and other documents on its behalf
- particulars and copies of any charges on the property of the company or if no such charges, then statement to that effect
http://www.riosmartin.com/?bilozir=%D8%B3%D8%B9%D8%B1-%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B0%D9%87%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%85-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9&e8a=67 سعر بيع الذهب اليوم في السعودية On receipt of the documents, they are registered in the Registrar of External Companies and the particulars gazette. An external company may invite the Ghanaian public to subscribe to its shares, subject to its complying with requirements of the Companies Code concerning invitations and the prospectus as if it were a Ghanaian company. The registrar, however, has the discretion to waive or modify parts of these requirements.
إشارات الخيارات الثنائية رخيصة Annually, or at intervals not exceeding 15 months, the external company must submit for registration, a profit-and-loss account and balance sheet (as in the limited liability return of accounts).
الخيارات الثنائية أفضل إشارات التداول Alterations made in the charter, statutes, regulations, articles or other instruments used in registration should be delivered to the registrar within two months of the effective date of the alteration.
كسب المال على الانترنت من المنزل The various forms required for registration of companies are obtainable from the Registrar-General. Prospective investors should obtain competent professional advice on the type of company which may best meet their needs. Such advice is obtainable from:
توقوعات سعر تداول أسهم البنك الاهلي التجاري http://www.tyromar.at/?yuwlja=%D9%85%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-2012&0ab=d9 منتديات الاسهم السعودية 2012 The Registrar-General
P.O. Box 118
Tel: (233-302) 662043/664691