رويترز الفوركس The Skills Development Fund (SDF) is the creation of the Council for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (COTVET) brought into being by the Council for Technical and Vocational Education and Training Act of 2008 (Act 718). the SDF is one of a series of new mechanisms to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the TVET system and to ensure sustainable funding for TVET. To achieve this objective the SDF is designed to include responsive policy, arthritis governance structures, sale institutional arrangements, stomach institutional capacities, systems and procedures to support life-long learning in TVET.
التعليم على بيع وشراء الاسهم The SDF is a challenge fund providing a demand-driven response to three critical challenges encountered by the productive sectors of Ghana: (i) an adequately qualified labour force; (ii) the urgency of providing new entrants to the labour market with gainful, employable skills; and (iii) inadequate access to new technologies and innovations.
- Upgrading the skills of employees for improved productivity and to enable employees adopt emerging new technologies
- Enabling current employees to earn higher technical and vocational skills qualifications and incomes
- Upgrading the skills of master crafts-persons and self-employed graduate apprentices
- Industrial attachment for students in training, and
- Retraining workers displaced by economic and organisational restructuring.
اظهرها Visit the SDF website below for further details on how to access their funds.