May 19, 2014 • 0 Comments
The Registrar General’s Department is the mandated agency responsible for business/NGOs registration in Ghana. Related institutions are the GIPC, the Free Zones Board and among others. All registration forms could be downloaded from the the Registrar General’s Department here. The Department provides registration assistance if needed.
There is need for a Tax Identification Number (TIN) before the registration process.
RGD Announces new fees
Effective Monday 25th January 2010.
Filling for Change of Name Certificate
- Limited Liability – Gh¢55.00
- Business Names – Gh¢20.00
- Subsidiary – Gh¢20.00
- Partnerships – Gh¢55.00
- Limited Liability – Gh¢35.00
- Limited By Guarantee – Gh¢35.00
- Partnerships – Gh¢30.00
- External Company – $500.00/Cedi Equivalent
Renewal of Business
- Business Names (Sole Proprietor)/Subsidiary – Gh¢15.00
Registration of Business
- Limited Liability – Gh¢175.00(Incor -120+Ctc-15+Filling Of Forms 3&4 40)
- Limited by Guarantee – Gh¢155.00(Incur – 120 + Ctc – 15 + Filing Of Form 3 – 20)
- Commencement – (0.5% Of Stated Capital)
- Sole Proprietor – Gh¢35.00
- Partnerships – Gh¢75.00
- Subsidiary (Sbn) – Gh¢35.00
- External Company – $1,000.00/Cedi Equivalent